Buying A Used Fifth Wheel Made Easier
Helping RVers Not Get Hosed Since 2008.
Simple Questions you might not think to ask to Protect Yourself from buying a lemon. Our checklist will help you keep your thoughts straight and ensure you don’t forget to ask the right questions.
Important Questions To Ask Like:
- How frequently has it been used?
- Do you smell any odors? This could indicate if it has been smoked in.
- Do your vehicle and the trailer’s electrical hookup match? If not you may need to update your harness.
- Are the vents and vent hoods in good condition?
- Does the slide function well and the seals intact?
Getting Hosed Stops Here.
Save Time & Money
Download the Buying A Used Fifth Wheel Checklist for $19. ($50 Value!)