Buying A Used Motor Home Made Easy
Use This Checklist To Make Sure You Don't Get Hosed.
So it’s time to buy a used motorhome. There’s a lot involved in this process. You’d like to know everything that can go wrong, but it’s impossible to know the future. The key to getting a good value and lowering the risk for future issues is to know what to look for. Having a list to reference both before you start shopping and while you shop is the easiest way to make buying a used motor home as pain free as possible.. You can make your own or you can use the one I made. This checklist should set your mind at ease and ensure you avoid some major pitfalls you might have otherwise overlooked.
Important Questions To Ask Like:
- How frequently has it been used? (Diesels are not suppossed to sit for an extended period of time.)
- Do you smell any odors? This could indicate if it has been smoked in.
- Do your vehicle and the trailer’s electrical hookup match? If not you may need to update your harness.
- Are the vents and vent hoods in good condition?
- Does the slide function well and the seals intact?
Getting Hosed Stops Here.
Save Time & Money
Download the Buying A Used Motor Home Checklist for $19. ($50 Value!)