Buying A Used Pop Up Camper Made Easier
Helping RVers Not Get Hosed Since 2008.
Pop up campers are lightweight and cleverly designed. This makes them compatible with a wider range of towing vehicles. Whether you’ve already found your dream pop up camper or have just started searching for it, before you make the purchase you need to make sure the unit is in great shape. You don’t want anything unexpected to pop up. You need to know what to look for when shopping for a used pop up camper.. This easy to read pocket checklist should help you find the perfect RV for your family.
Important Questions To Ask Like:
- How frequently has it been used?
- Do you smell any odors? This could indicate if it has been smoked in.
- Do your vehicle and the trailer’s electrical hookup match? If not you may need to update your harness.
- Are the vents and vent hoods in good condition?
- Does the slide function well and the seals intact?
Getting Hosed Stops Here.
Save Time & Money
Download the Buying A Used Camper Checklist for $19. ($50 Value!)