Buying A Used Toy Hauler Made Easy
Helping RVers Not Get Hosed Since 2008.
The one who dies with most toys wins! These are especially useful RVs since you can store atvs, snowmobiles etc. When buying one, it needs to be able to withstand all the forces of nature so you can keep your toys safe. We felt you would like a checklist to take with you to ease the process of knowing what to look for. Check it out and have fun.
Important Questions To Ask Like:
- How frequently has it been used?
- Do you smell any odors? This could indicate if it has been smoked in.
- Do your vehicle and the trailer’s electrical hookup match? If not you may need to update your harness.
- Are the vents and vent hoods in good condition?
- Does the slide function well and the seals intact?
Getting Hosed Stops Here.
Save Time & Money
Download the Buying A Used Toy Hauler Checklist by clicking the button below.