Buying A Used Travel Trailer Made Easy
Helping RVers Not Get Hosed Since 2008.
Beginning the search for a travel trailer can be exhausting. There’s a lot to learn, so naturally you’ve got loads of questions running through your head that need answers. Before you and the family head to your local RV dealership, it’s important to prepare yourself for the experience. Part of that involves remembering not just what to ask, but why you’re asking it. Our checklist will help you keep your thoughts straight and ensure you don’t forget to ask the questions you have.
Important Questions To Ask Like:
- How frequently has it been used?
- Do you smell any odors? This could indicate if it has been smoked in.
- Do your vehicle and the trailer’s electrical hookup match? If not you may need to update your harness.
- Are the vents and vent hoods in good condition?
- Does the slide function well and the seals intact?
Getting Hosed Stops Here.
Save Time & Money
Download the Buying A Used Travel Trailer Checklist for $19. ($50 Value!)